Steel Doors From Lincoln Exterior Renovations
Remarkable Strength, Refined Beauty
If it’s time to replace your entry doors, consider investing in a steel door. Many homeowners assume these doors will be heavy, industrial-looking or expensive. The truth is steel doors are affordable and attractive, and can be customized to match any home’s style.
Lincoln Exterior Renovations is proud to install Gentek™ steel doors for our customers. These doors are manufactured in Canada with sustainable materials. Contact us today to get started on your replacement door project.
The Benefits of Steel Entry Doors
Any exterior remodeling contractor worth their salt will know that steel doors are ideal for security, energy efficiency and looks. Here are some of the benefits that you can expect from a new steel door:
- Durability. In the home improvement industry, steel doors are known for their ability to endure heavy use. If your front or back door sees a lot of foot traffic, steel is the material for you.
- Fire Resistance. Steel doors meet the industry’s gold standard for fire protection.
- Soundproof. If peace and quiet is paramount, a steel door can insulate your home from unwanted noise as effectively as a double-stud wall filled with insulation.
- Sustainability. Steel is the most recycled material in North America, and can be reused indefinitely without losing its strength or durability.
- Energy Efficiency. Your new steel entry door will be filled with a polyurethane foam, providing a strong barrier to keep unwanted heat and cold from entering your home.
- Style. Our steel doors come in a variety of colors, panel configurations and trim options.
Contact Calgary’s Exterior Remodeling Contractor Today!
To request a free quote for a steel entry door, fill out our online form or call us at (403) 275 4871 today. Lincoln Exterior Renovations serves homeowners in and around Calgary, AB.